Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sending Out An S.O.S.

Dear Universe At Large,

I'm not going to produce a laundry list of complaints and grievances. I'm not even going to cite the most recent incident-cum-insult that arrived in the mail.

I'm just going to throw this out there, on the off chance that wishing might work out, just this once:

If there is any chance and it's not too much bother, it would be awfully nice if a bit of non-Faustian, no strings attached, random good luck came my way. Soonish. Not that I'm sniffing at the good fortune I have, but it would be really awesome if I was actually overwhelming good fortune for once, instead of "crisis averted" good fortune.

Or not even overwhelming. I'd settle for just being whelmed at this point.

So, yeah--spot of luck, a good break. You know I'm good for paying it forward, back, and just spreading it around in general.

Thank you for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?