Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Monday, September 10, 2012

It Can't Rain All The Time You Homophobe

Yesterday was a day of letters. Take that as you will.

These are both practical and uplifting, though you might find they manifest in very different ways.

A celebrity's genuine response to a cry for help about depression. God, that man is so frickin cool. Srsly.

From the sports world, a surprising level of basic rationale and acceptance. My friend forwarded this, saying the combination of wordiness and foul language immediately brought me to mind.

That's me--pretentious potty mouth. Eloquent excrement flinger. Shakespearean shit talker. Heh. I'm cracking myself up now. :)

So remember, "it will be sunny one day." And "they won't magically turn you into lustful cockmonsters."

One I completely believe, and the other I desperately want to believe.

1 comment:

  1. That is the best thing I've ever read by a professional athlete. (If you don't count The Juice's "How I Killed My Wife")
    S

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?