Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Guess Who's Been Up Since 3 AM?

>Wallace has?

I had the singular privilege of getting to watch Twatlight: Part the Shirtless. Jeezy creezy, the acting and direction of Bella is neurotoxic. But apparently not deadly enough to induce sleep.

I'm getting to hear my flatmates alarm now, which has been going since 7:00. Apparently that person has no trouble sleeping. Fucker.

I'd post about my trip to date, but I require visual aids that I cannot muster with my ipadz.

3 comments:

  1. what's the deal with you and sleep d00d? i haz worries for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, tell me about it. It's a freaking all or nothing proposition these days. It doth blow mightily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frigging blogspot keeps eating my post grrrrrr. I really want an email address for you Hawk.

    Gonna time warp back to August to say that I just read Jane Eyre and watched the movie this morning. So very glad I read the book first or I'd have been seriously lost. Thank you for raising my cultural awareness yet again. Immensely enjoyed the book, the movie and your critique.
    Sorry to read that you are still being troubled with insomnia. I have no useful advice to offer as help :>(
    OL

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?