Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Maybe I'm Just A Sleeper Bipolarity Disorder

Like, what if the first half of my life was the manic phase? I mean, that's tragic in its own right, considering how much of that time I spent tired, but just go with it.

Maybe I just had a couple decade long manic phase, and now I'm in the depressive cycle.

Maybe that would explain why I am so goddamn exhausted. Because no matter when you see me or how I sound or what I look like, trust this: i am fucking exhausted.

Maybe I just became manic bipolarity crazypants and it's just an exhausting condition?

Or maybe it just needs to STOP RAINING IN CALIFORNIA GODDAMMIT.


1 comment:

  1. FUCKING GLOBAL WARMING AND DROUGHTS ARE AN ABSOLUTE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

    Just be glad you ain't got not chirens wantin to go outside and play and shit.

    Mayber you're having what's called a "breakthrough"?

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?