Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Monday, December 22, 2014

He Said, "Bill, I Believe This Is Killing Me," As The Smile Ran Away From His Face

Today at work was not catastrophic. It was just more of the same soul crushing bullshit. It's hard when nothing feels better, when nothing gets better, when your exhaustion just won't quit.

I escaped to some outside benches for my lunch break. I tried to hide in a corner behind a trash can in the less crowded part of the area.

While there I had a really hard time not crying. It's not very often, but sometimes water just won't stop running down my face. Good think I wore the waterproof mascara today, for real.

Then a custodian wandered by to change the trash bag and he kept asking me what was wrong. He was trying to be nice, but why do people do that? "Is it your boyfriend, your parents?" I can't even remember all the things he listed.

I had to clap my hand over my mouth and run away.

Another stellar day.

1 comment:

  1. please keep looking for something else.

    i worry about you.

    a lot of us worry about you.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?