Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Macavity's Not There

That is just what's running through my head.

I am fargin' worn out, fo realz. Today is my Friday. Which reminds me. . . I has a beverage to sip.

Ahhhh....Jeremiah Sweet Tea Vodka, thou art surely the devil's work.

I am in the weirdest mood. Part of it is undoubtedly that I have been putting myself out there in new ways. Part of it is gearing up to argue about my thyroid/health treatment again (soooooooo exhausting....i shoulda been a lawyer). Part of it is just that if I'm active two or more days in row, I am wiped out. Destroyed.

And yet still filled with neurotic twitchiness and 3 am awakenings.

Hopefully all to the good. Trying to make the most of waking time, including using some of that time to try and relax. Shocking thoughts. But seriously, I have probably shopped 13+ hours in the last 3 days. Oy vey. Nothing like being your fattest ever and trying to find clothes. But I have no one to blame but myself.

Or so the TSH tests from the doctor assert. In a brief conversation tonight that we never got to conclude, my Endo again mentioned that I was hyPERthyroid now. That's what I've gained twenty (more) pounds, get exhausted walking up a flight of stairs, have to sleep for days after a few days of average exertion, have depression that doesn't respond to ANY SSR/SSNRI meds. . . . .

Oh fuck it. I'm tired of listing this shit. I'm tired of having this conversation. Or monologue.

I don't even know why I'm writing this.

Macklemlore....thoughts? I've a soft spot for extreme silliness, so I'm not sure I'm filtering this correctly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?