Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Marriage Has Been Equalized, Texan Wimmens Rock

Or it's at least being shit on in one less state.

As my friend pointed out so eloquently today, this shouldn't be a discussion about gay marriage rights, it should be a discussion about equal marriage rights.

And some people tried to break the rules to get their way, and got their asses handed to them. Go 'head on Wendy!

And now that marriage is available to all consenting adults in the state of CA, I can rescind my conscientious objecting ban on marriage in general.

That's right---I vowed (privately at some time that no one knows) that I would never marry until my fellow statesmen could marry.

So, you know what that means. . .








. . . Oh man. I'm gonna have to move to Utah.

1 comment:

  1. Does this mean full resumption of stalking activity?

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?