Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Boring Tales of an Unlikely Invalid

This was going to be a "woe is me" post about bizarre sleep patterns, wonky meds, and pursuant insomnia.

I was going to regale you with tales of:
--how I fall asleep anytime I try to read something during the day
--how I then can't fall asleep at 1:30 am
--the dizzy spells that I get when I decide to get up and do something, anything

But then I got to thinking about how I've nev been one for fainting spells. But ladies back in the day fainted all the time. I believe this is because of corsets greatly restricting the necessary thorax space needed to drw full breaths, and thereby be properly oxygenated.

Then I started thinking how maybe I should start wiring a corset, to at least have an excuse for swooning. THEN I thought that with the way my figure is going, I should definitely invest Ina corset, just to fit into my clothes.

Then I started laughing and cackling. And realized that the early morning sleep deprivation Sillies had struck. And there would be no serious blogging. Perhaps ever again.

And there was much rejoicing.

Also, this made me laugh really hard too. I expect just about everyone's MMV on that.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/guy-of-gisborne?before=1311416267

Look for The post by sarahlucia-xoxo

1 comment:

  1. My thorax seems to require more space every day. Regarding insomnia, if life's gonna be depriving you of precious sleep, you might as well have some silliness behind it.

    DJCP

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?